7/12/2011

Life Is A Wonder



I don’t know how to describe this feeling,
Without sounding like a sentimental being;
Beauty can sometimes be found,
And this makes me feel safe and sound,
Many smiles,
So big they’re seen for many miles,
Life is a wonder,
But sadly full of war, poverty, hunger,
Where people are not what they seem,
Most are cold-hearted, mean,
But I dream of a beautiful place,
One full of grace,
Where humans behave like they should,
All equal, not misunderstood,
And those big smiles are real,
Not a big fake deal,
But then again, what I may dream of,
You may fear,
Isn’t that right my dear…?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/9/11

    your poetry is beautiful, please give us more and more, Poet
    charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25/9/11

    your poetry is beautiful, please give us more and more, Poet
    charles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Sorry for the late reply, but your words mean a lot, and inspire me to carry on! :)

    ReplyDelete